Thursday, September 30, 2010

FORTUITIOUS

Today has been a pretty good day, Ive been making lots of progress on my squares, organized my calendar for the rest of the semester as much as possible, and ate lunch at Eden Alley.

For Lunch...I had a super delicious grilled cheese sandwich on artisan garlic bread with mozzarella, blue and cheddar cheeses. As well as organic onion and tomato. Super tasty kiwi-strawberry iced tea too. Oh yeah, and it was FREE.

Later today....  (Ten Minutes Ago)

As I was sitting outside taking a water break from painting squares earlier a man carrying a rubbermaid tub of leather portfolio cases walked by and asked if Andy, Jules, and I were art students.

( pretty obvious by the fact that I was sitting outside with my macbook, jotting down philosophy notes and drinking from a gallon bottle of water...with paint smeared all over me...I know right?)

The nice man said a friend gave him all these cases and he had no use for them and gave them to me, Andy and Jules!

Now I am the proud owner of a large and medium sized leather portfolios already filled with plastic protector pages. My organizational obsessive side is gleaming with joy.

Calendars are so helpful...but so overwhelming at the same time.
BACK TO WORK
L8TR

p.s. if anyone reads this they can look back to embarrassing art by me from now to years ago on my flickr  which is seriously overdue for some re-organizing and weeding out of old crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment