Wednesday, September 29, 2010

lately...

I have been working on a 2,304 one inch square color mixing exercise portrait...
I have mixed each individual color so far...so much fun.
To take the edge off of square painting I have been doing a little soldering and making little trinkets.
made a red one also to layer on top of one another (also an homage to Dexter)
 


oil painting of a bowl...so exhilarating.

thats all for now...I just remembered I have a class besides illustration studio...whoops.


ooh guess what? (presumed reader)
tonight my illustration class went to see a talk by the creator of the spiderwick chronicles (a very successful childrens book series apparently) and I won a raffle that includes a 30 dollar gift card to Eden Alley the "best vegetarian/vegan restaurant in all of the central united states" and a pair of tickets to an author presentation thats coming up soon. hazah!

No comments:

Post a Comment